1. When Mr Bomber is driving the car. We can only be 2 minutes from home but I can still squeeze a nap in. I can guarantee that I will fall into the deepest possible sleep and feel seriously shit for it.
2. When we've been to playgroup and he falls asleep in his car seat. Hello McD's coffee and Facebook.
3. Nap times at home. These are sporadic and I can be certain that if I NEED to do something Bomber will NOT nap. However if he does, I grab a cup of tea. He will wake up just as I breathe the silence in and no tea will have been drunk.
|I dream of a hot cup of tea|
4. Shopping. If we go to town and Bomber falls asleep in his pram/sling. I will find anywhere to have a
5. At night. Bomber has always been a good sleeper (I know don't hate me) This is tricky though as by 8pm I'm shattered. I want to spend time with Mr Bomber but I also want to update my blog, catch up on Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp oh and watch grown up TV. I'm quickly realising that staying up until 1am to squeeze all of this in is completely bonkers. It also makes me incredibly grumpy at the 7am wake up.
Square Peg Mum